We Work With
YourHealth+ is completely customisable and adaptable to each individual or client’s needs. It can be adapted to a range of settings where enhancing wellbeing and mental health are crucial. Key benefits for industry providers include:
- Push notifications for daily and weekly wellbeing tracking.
- 12 months health professional support via video link.
- Challenges set to enhance health, mental health and academic performance.
- Action plans, study plans and crisis plans to build motivation.
- Real-time collaboration with mentors.
- Comprehensive library of academic, health and mental health topics.
- Challenges set up for job seekers to address barriers to gaining and sustaining work.
- Improves support capacity of work coaches and post-placement consultants.
- Ability to customise to each job seeker’s needs.
- Ability to support and track job seeker wellbeing and work performance.
- Access to support from health professionals.
- Ability to set up regular job seeker assessments.
- Tools and challenges to assist employees.
- Ability to track wellbeing on a regular basis across teams.
- Improves support capacity of employees wellbeing and resilience.
- Improves support capacity of field officers or mentors.
- Ability to understand how an individual’s or trainee’s wellbeing and skills are tracking at work.
- Useful evidence based information about building wellbeing, problem solving and work capacity.
- Ability to create digital goal setting and career plans linked to retaining work.
- A library of self-help information to assist apprentice’s or trainee’s to perform to their full potential.
- Empowers participants to manage their wellbeing and mental health so they can achieve their full potential.
- Improves collaboration and feedback between clients, health professionals, carers and families.
- Access to the real-time participant and carer information to support early intervention.
- Support tools to assist participants to manage their wellbeing.
- Ability to provide evidence based tracking towards a participant’s goals.
Medical and Allied Health Providers
- Improves monitoring and support capacity of patients between sessions.
- Ability to individualise information based on client’s diagnosis and symptoms.
- Where appropriate medication management tracking.
- Tracks progress against Medicare goals.
- In app DASS and K10 assessments to track treatment goals.
- Treatment notes section.
- Action and crisis plan management.
- Comprehensive library developed by clinical psychologists, occupational therapists and physiotherapists.
- Easy to set up.
- Empowers individuals to manage their wellbeing and mental health.
- Improves monitoring of client health, mental health and wellbeing.
- Provides transparent information to families, carers and supports.
- Where appropriate, medication management.
- A comprehensive library of information developed by clinical psychologists, occupational therapists, mental health nurses and physiotherapists.